Envoys Troy & Anelene Trimmer
Captains Ramon & Amalia Gonzalez
Salt Lake City Corps Community Center
438 South 900 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
The Salvation Army Mission
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Social Service Office (Tuesday - Friday)
9:00am - 11:30am
- WE BELIEVE that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God; and that they only constitute the divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
- WE BELIEVE that there is only one God, who is infinitely perfect - the Creator, Preserver and Governor of all things - and who is the only proper object of religious worship.
- WE BELIEVE that there are three persons in the Godhead - the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, undivided in essence and co-equal in power and glory.
- WE BELIEVE that in the person of Jesus Christ the divine and human natures are united; so that he is truly and properly God, and truly and properly man.
- WE BELIEVE that our first parents were created in a state of innocence but, by the disobedience, they lost their purity and happiness; and that in consequence of their fall all men have become sinners, totally depraved, and as such are justly exposed to the wrath of God.
- WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ has, by his suffering and death, made an atonement for the whole world, so that whosoever will may be saved.
- WE BELIEVE that repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to salvation.
- WE BELIEVE that continuance in a state of salvation depends upon continued obedient faith in Christ.
- WE BELIEVE that it is the privilege of all believers to be 'wholly sanctified', and that their whole spirit and soul and body may be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (1Thessalonians 5:23).
- WE BELIEVE in the immortality of the soul; in the resurrection of the body; in the general judgment at the end of the world; in the eternal happiness of the righteous; and in the endless punishment of the wicked.